The Anglers Arms Hotel and Dan Murphy’s involved the demolition of an existing tavern, motel and bottle shop, followed by the development of a brand new three storey venue in its place. Previously known as ‘The Scottish Prince’, a pub has operated on this site since the early 1900’s. The current, and third iteration includes elements of the previous versions, with demolished timber retained and re-used in the dry bars & wall features, as well as part of the brickwork of the old tavern. The new tavern has already become a local favourite, and will continue to serve the community for many more years in its new form.
Client: ALH Group
Year Completed: 2017